Brahmalin Param Pujya Mahamandleshwar Shri Swami Brahmanand Giri Ji Maharaj
- Tenth Peethadishwar of Suratgiri Bangla Haridwar.
- His Guru Ji Was Mahamandleshwar Swami Maheswaranand Giri Ji Maharaj.
- He went on a piligrimage to Kailash Mansarovar in Tibet as pedestrian.
- He stayed at Varanasi for 12 years and studies Vedanta and Nayaya.
- He established a Sanskrit Collage at Haridwar in the Memory of his Guru Ji.
- A special project of Swami Ji Arranged tour to the Char Dham, Sapta Mokshpuri, Pancha Mahabuthalingas, and Dwadas Jyotirlingas by a specially arranged train Shri Maheshwaranand Special Spiritual Train.
- He Also built a temple in memory of His Guru Ji at his birth placce at Jotana in Gujrat.
- Also built a new Ashram at Dakore, Gujrat name as Mangal Seva Dham
- On the 18th of August 2005, Swami Ji left His body in the bank of river Ganga in Haridwar.