Brahmalin Param Pujya Mahamandleshwar Shri Swami Maheshwaranand Giri Ji Maharaj
- Ninth Peethadishwar of Suratgiri Bangla Haridwar.
- Founder of Sanyas Ashram, Vile Parle, Mumbai.
- He Was a great scholar of Sanskrit, Philosophy and Vedanta.
- His Guru Ji Was Shri Mahant Girishanand Giri Ji Maharaj.
- His religious and scriptural education was under the guidance of Shri Swami Jayendra Puri Ji Maharaj at Varanasi.
- He edited the magazine VISHWANATH in Varanasi.
- He travelled with other monks to different parts of India, sharing his knowledge with all in th process.
- In 1938 He succeeded to the seat of the Guru as the Ninth Peethadishwar of Suratgiri Bangala.
- He authored many books in Sanskrit and Hindi, Which included a compendium of Vedas, Shrimad Bhagwat, etc.
- On the 1st of May 1970, Swami Ji left His body in the bank of river Ganga in Haridwar.