Brahmalin Param Pujya Mahamandleshwar Shri Swami Maheshwaranand Giri Ji Maharaj
9th Peethadhiswar of Suratgiri Bangla
1. Ninth Peethadishwar of Suratgiri Bangla Haridwar.
2. Founder of Sanyas Ashram, Vile Parle, Mumbai.
3. He Was a great scholar of Sanskrit, Philosophy and Vedanta.
4. His Guru Ji Was Shri Mahant Girishanand Giri Ji Maharaj.
5. His religious and scriptural education was under the guidance of Shri Swami Jayendra Puri Ji Maharaj at Varanasi.
6. He edited the magazine VISHWANATH in Varanasi.
7. He travelled with other monks to different parts of India, sharing his knowledge with all in th process.
8. In 1938 He succeeded to the seat of the Guru as the Ninth Peethadishwar of Suratgiri Bangala.
9. He authored many books in Sanskrit and Hindi, Which included a compendium of Vedas, Shrimad Bhagwat, etc.
10. On the 1st of May 1970, Swami Ji left His body in the bank of river Ganga in Haridwar.